dimanche 5 juillet 2015

My Closet, My Choice Store.


Just hanging out on a cloudy day?  Here is the outfit for you from My Closet, My Choice Store.

We start with "The Boys Shirt"( College) a basic Tee with a scoop neck and short sleeves. It is shown in a grape color with graphics and hangs just past the waist. Hud controlled with a choice of  4 textures . Includes : 5 ST sizes, 5 T shirts models, 100% mesh and rigged, 4 fitted mesh models.

The Casual "Vany Pants" mesh 5 sizes  are turned up at the mid-calf. Hud controlled with a choice of 5 colors. Overall it is a simple look that we all want sometimes, done in great detail and texture!

 *SUGARUSH _ Edda _ Medium - NEW
Shape : my own        
IKON Sovereign Eyes
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Eyelure Photoreal Teeth
^;^CaTwA^;^ Sandy V2
.:MMC:. The Boys Shirt NEW
:MMC:. Vany Pants NEW
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1/Feet High

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire