vendredi 8 mai 2015

My Closet, My Choice Store, I Am Fashion , Garage Fair2015.


Here comes "Rockstar Dress" mesh - 5 sizes from My Closet, My Choice Store .   It is demi cut across the breasts.  It is straight in design to the mid thigh length.   An interesting cross is on the front.  The arm warmers are removable if you get too warm. Hud controlled 3 colors - dress/armwarmers.

I Am Fashion brings us a superb fitted mesh "Leather Peep Toe Thigh Boots " for Slink High Feet , available in different colors at The Garage Fair2015.

WoW Skins::. V2 Nina Tan CL>  OLALA EVENT > May 20th
My Closet, My Choice : RockStar Dress
IKON Sovereign Eyes
*MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Eyelure Photoreal Teeth
EMO-tions:. * SPICE
[MANDALA] CEEKEEEY Earring
[MANDALA] EKOU NECKLACE
I Am Fashion  Peep Toe Boot Slink High > The Garage Fair2015.> May 10
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1/Feet High
  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire