dimanche 17 août 2014

E.A.Studio, ILLI, Trend Fashion Fair 2

It's Sunday and this morning I took a walk to  The Trend Fashion Fair  and I am amazed to see all

these great creations!

Today I wear The Bellize mesh dress ( choice between mesh and fitmesh) from ILLI ,

 this gorgeous form fitting dress is hud controlled and wow such a choice of textures available

 so I choose blue!

I teamed it up with the stunning and highly detailled   Horn Lucky Charm Silver Earrings and

 Birth bracelets in Silver from E.A.Studio

My feet feel comfy in these superb Nila Mules from ILLI and again here you have a

tremendous choice of textures for top, bottom and deco, also you can choose with or

without spikes .

So I invite each of you to hop in your car or in a taxi and come over to the Trend Fashion Fair!




:E.A.Studio Earring Horn Lucky Charm Silver ( White) also in Black and Red
.:E.A.Studio Birth Bracelet Silver ( also in gold)
..::ILLI::.. Bellize Rigged Mesh Dress or fitmesh - hud controlled
ILLI::.. SLink Nila Mules with or without spikes - hud controlled - slink high feet
:WoW Skins::.. Becky Bronze Nat - DISTRICT 5 FAIR
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  High

Happy day to all !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire