lundi 4 août 2014

TCHELO'S - FOREVERFAMOUS - M&M & TREND FASHION FAIR


Let's see.... I have to go to the grocery, lunch with friends and I want to walk on the beach.

What ONE outfit can I do all with? How about AMANDAS DRESS  by  M&M . A simple sun

summer dress in a great pattern with a touch of style with the contrasting halter support.

The cut is full so you can stay cool. And... earrings are included.

My forehead shows off Annapurna Bindi in Gold from Foreverfamous .

ForeverFamous has a variety of bindis each more beautiful than the other for you to choose from!

Featuring also the delightful and high quality Tchelo's l .NOVA Skin v.1 T25Y.

To finalize my look my Slink Mid feet are in the comfortable Tchelo's Shoes - Peep Toe in beige.

Come over to the Trend Fashion Fair, best quality on the grid is waiting for you !











M&M-AMANDAS DRESS
Tchelo's l .NOVA Skin v.1 T25Y
Tchelo's Shoes - Peep Toe Mid Slink Feet
Foreverfamous  Annapurna Bindi (Gold)
TRUTH HAIR Delta - Blondes01
Donna Flora : CLEO bangle
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire